HEALTH & SAFETY
The Festival treats health and safety very seriously so that competitors, family, visitors and
helpers enjoy the friendly experience that has been our hallmark for many years.
As a Charitable Incorporated Organisation under the auspices of the Charity Commission
our details may be found on the Charity Commission website under our number 1159967.
We have risk assessments involving our venues covering:
- Movement around the venue
- Ventilation and Radiators
- Electrical equipment
- Fire prevention
- Security alerts
- Car parking
- First Aid provision (we have qualified first aiders, an accident book and a first aid box)
- Extreme weather provision
- Facilities for the disabled
- Child protection and vulnerable adults policy
Our stewards are provided with guidance notes in case of issues and are briefed on a daily basis. Housekeeping notes are distributed throughout the venue (and can be seen here).